We take much time and care in making our products and we insist on them being of the very highest quality; thus our products carry a one-year warranty on manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
Please note that our warranty does not cover wear and tear, products damaged by misuse, accident, modification or unauthorized alterations, or products purchased from an unauthorized third-party Stonz dealer.
What is 'Wear and Tear'? Wear and Tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use. Common examples of wear and tear that would not be covered under the one-year warranty include colours fading, fabric wearing thin, stains, rips or tears, abrasions on bottom of soles when you walk and general breakdown of the materials over the years.
Stonz's one-year warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not valid for items that were re-sold, given away, or in any other case where you are not the original owner. If your Stonz product was given to you as a gift, a proof of purchase will need to be obtained from the original purchaser of the product.
If you think your Stonz product is defective, we will need a bit of information from you, please!
Please put together the following information to our Customer Service team:
- A picture (or pictures) of your Stonz item showing the issue
- For Booties and Mittz, a picture of the white tag inside the left bootie/mitt detailing location of manufacture and serial number (if applicable) ie. 00F1 or similar.
- For Rain Bootz, please let us know the colour if the inside lining - Black or White
- A picture of the tag displaying the size
- The size and style of your Stonz item
- Proof of purchase or the confirmation number of your order (if from our website)
- Your shipping address, including postal code
Please send this info to us at email@example.com along with a brief note detailing any information that will help us solve your warranty request.
Thank you - we look forward to hearing from you!